On April 14 2022 – at 3pm CEST, Mauro Andriotto will participate as a speaker during the TBLI event “How to access the 95 billion euros for startup?” where he will explain the opportunity launched by the European Innovation Council (EIC) in order to help the growth of innovative and disruptive projects.
“There is a lack of finance for breakthrough and disruptive innovators in Europe, with an estimated equity funding gap of about Euros 70 billion. Many European start-ups can’t find high risk capital needed to get to the stage where private sector investors gets involved. To address the challenge, the EU launched the European Innovation Council (EIC), The EIC can help innovators from the stage of idea and invention to investments and scale-up of their companies. Funding up to 2.5 million in Grants and 15 million euros in equity, is available. TBLI has invited an expert in this field, Mauro Andriotto to explain the program and the process to apply.”
The main topics:
- EU’s largest startup investment fund in the world: Horizon Europe & EIC programme.
- Every company is eligible for the €2.5 mln in grants and/or €15 mln in equity? Explore the features the project MUST have.
- What are the chances of getting funded by the EIC? How can someone seek for help?
The event will be hosted by Robert Rubinstein, chairman of TBLI Group.
Abour Mr. Rubinstein (from his LinkedIn page):
[Robert Rubinstein] has been an integral thought leader for the Triple Bottom Line Investment Industry for many years. His mission, spearheaded by the organization Triple Bottom Line (TBLI) Group, is to create an inclusive values based economy. The aim is to maximize investment flows into sustainability initiatives by showing the opportunities triple bottom line investing offers to investors.
How can you participate to the event?
Buy the ticket here:
If you want to know more about the Horizon Europe programme and the EIC, check out our blog!
Some of the articles you’ll find:
- Andriotto Financial Services team is an official advisors of the European Commission for Horizon Europe
- AFS has a Centre of Excellence in Switzerland with some of the most skilled EU grant specialists, writing a successful proposal and supporting clients during the different implementation phases
- AFS evaluate and select the best projects and enterprises around Europe to receive public funding
- Our client portfolio includes some of the most important public institutions in Italy and in Europe
- Participating in Horizon Europe is an ambitious challenge; however, we have one of the highest success rates between our European competitors.
Down below, you can learn more about each service:
You can find more info about the AFS team here:
HOW TO CONTACT AFS: